- 1990 The first step is opening a factory of sliding doors in BRUGES – Belgium.
- development of sliding doors for the ATOMIUM Brussels;
development of sliding doors without bottom rail.
- 1999 – 2000 Development and production of the first invisible doors for the Belgium and French market;
- 2004 The invisible doors are put in industrial production and distributed in the EU;
- 2014 – 2015 The publication of the EN 1634/1 and EN 1634
- A2B/ALU3 make the investment for the development of:
- wooden door with wooden frame – fire rated;
- wooden door with aluminium frame – fire rated.
After 2 years, the whole development is ready for production.
Start up of the marketing for distributing in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Monaco, Holland, United Kingdom, and other EU contries.
- 2015 The first negotiations started with countries from Africa.
- 2016 The production was moved to Bulgaria
- 2017 export to Europe is expanding to 90 procent of the production
- 2018- 2019 A2B doors is certified by the republic of Bulgaria as producer of fire rated innerdoors and the products are accepted as building product
- A2B doors Benelux is launched with HQ in Damme ( belgium)
- product presentation on onternational building fairs in Poland, Italy and Bulgaria