INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR FIRE RATED INNER-DOOR A2B
1. Preparing the wooden frame.
1.a Cut the top frame on length. (width door-panel + 56 mm)
1.b Fix the top on vertical sides.
1.c Prepare 1 distance-holder. (width door-panel + 6 mm)
2. Prepare the door-opening.
2.a Fix the wooden supports to the beams of the opening.
2.b Check the position of the frame in the opening.
Check the side with the hinges with the builder’s level.
3. Fix the door-frame with wood and screw it to the support.
NEVER FIX IT TO THE SIDE OF THE DOOR-PANEL!!
4. check with the distance-holder the opposite side and fix the frame to the support as well.
5. Hung the door-panel at the frame and check the sides. Adjust with the screws (Min 3mm and max 5mm.)
6. fill the gap between doorframe and wall with fire rated foam 60 min
7. It is not allowed to :
Cut the door panel
Cover the side of the door panel
Screw into the door panel
Put additional hardware, not according to certified EN1634/2
8. DOORENSEMBLE IS TESTED AND CERTIFIED ACCORDING to 1634/1 WITHOUT ARCHITRAVES.
ALL DIFFERENT ARCHITRAVES ARE ALLOWED.